When I login to iStudySmart.com, it ignores my username and password and shows me the original home page as if I had never logged in.
- If you are using a browser supplied by your Internet Service Provider, such as AOL, try the following:
- Close your browser.
- If you must use the ISP browser to connect to the Internet, minimize the ISP's browser and start Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- When IE has started, select Tools from the menu.
- Go to Internet Options...Choose the General tab.
- Click the Settings...button.
- Under Check for newer versions of stored pages select Every Visit to the Page.
- Click OK and then click OK again.
- If you are already using Internet Explorer, make sure it is set to Check for newer versions of stored pages every visit to the page as described above.
- If the above browser settings are okay, your computer may have a problem with accepting cookies. If this is so, you may be able to change your browser settings to accept cookies from our site only. To do this in Internet Explorer 6, follow these instructions:
- Select "Tools" from the Internet Explorer menu.
- Select "Internet Options..."
- Click the "Privacy" tab.
- Click the "Edit" button near the bottom of the window.
- Type in "www.istudysmart.com" in the "Address of Website" area.
- Click Ok.
- Click Ok.
- Close the Internet Explorer.
- Re-Start Internet Explorer and navigate to www.istudysmart.com.