Home Info Courses Help
February 4, 2005
User Name


Forget your password?

About iStudySmart


Email this page
to a friend

Transfer of undergraduate work completed at another institution may be allowed. To be applicable to a degree program, advanced studies courses transferred must be approved by the College Dean. Field studies and major project requirements may not be waived for transferring students without approval of both the College Dean and ENI President. A minimum of 30 ENI resident quarter credits is required for transfer students for an ENI degree.

Buy Now!