The Path To Your Degree
The first step toward earning a degree from Charter Oak State College (COSC) is to complete an admission form and transcript evaluation release form.
The next step is to contact iStudySmart to order your courses. After completion of the courses, you take an exam at a testing center near you. Transfer the score to COSC for college credit. Itís risk-free!
Your Degree Path:
- You Register with iStudySmart
- Contact Charter Oak State College
- Information packet is sent to you within 2 business days
- You submit application and have official transcripts sent to COSC
- You are accepted & receive preliminary evaluation of acceptable credits
- You pay enrollment fee
- Your transcripts are officially evaluated
- You receive your initial status report and packet from your academic counselor
- You plan your degree program with your academic counselor
- You complete necessary credits using iStudySmart.com and have test scores submitted
- You receive updated status report.
- You graduate!